Single Cell Immune Profiling
Cell Ranger, printed on 11/29/2023
What's New in Loupe V(D)J Browser 5.0.1
- Bug fix to display the correct consensus sequence under the “Align Contigs to Consensus and Reference” option.
Loupe V(D)J Browser 5.0 Release Notes
- New and improved user interface that allows for rapid filtering and exploration of V(D)J datasets!
- Supports data analysis for Antigen Capture (BEAM) with new visualization and filtering tools that enable users to rapidly explore the relationships between clonotypes and antigens.
- Immune cell clonotypes can now be visualized through the Clonotype Distribution plot.
- Updated Sequences view for improved visualization of paired BCR or TCR receptor chains along with receptor nucleotide sequences for exact subclonotypes within a clonotype and their associated antigen specificity score.
Past release notes