Spatial Gene Expression
Space Ranger, printed on 04/01/2023
What's New in Loupe Browser 6.2
- Loupe Browser 6.2 introduces support for CytAssist! CytAssist and microscope images can now be aligned using the CytAssist Image Alignment under Visium manual alignment.
- New functionalities to improve Visium Fiducial aligner experience, including:
- Introduction of QPTIFF support
- Enabled naming of immunofluorescence channels, which are displayed in Space Ranger output files and Loupe analysis mode
- Reclustering for Gene Expression (GEX) data in GEX + Antibody Capture, GEX + CRISPR Guide Capture, and GEX + ATAC datasets is now available.
- New diverging color scales available for visualizing gene/feature expression.
Past release notes