Spatial Gene Expression
Space Ranger, printed on 03/26/2023
What's New in Loupe Browser 6.1
- Loupe Browser 6.1 introduces a redesigned Visium manual aligner to enable faster and more accurate manual alignment of Visium data before exporting into a Space Ranger run. This update includes:
- Support for manual alignment using three corner fiducials (instead of four) for images where one of the corner fiducials may be obstructed
- Introduction of keyboard shortcuts for common manual aligner actions
- Introduction of an auto-leveling toggle for image brightness and contrast to better visualize the microscope image in one click
- Support for image zooming, allowing higher precision throughout the wizard
- Introduction of shortcuts to quickly select and deselect all spots at the tissue selection step
- The embedded Spatial Tutorial dataset now allows the exploration of the spatial enrichment
(Moran’s I) feature.
- For Feature Barcode datasets, the lists of antibodies, CRISPR guides, Cell Multiplexing oligos, or custom features used in the experiment are now included in Loupe Browser as an option under the Active Feature List.
- Loupe Browser 6.1 now requests to collect anonymous, non-biological usage data, from users who opt-in, to help improve Loupe Browser.
- Bug fixes and general improvements