Single Cell Gene Expression
Cell Ranger, printed on 11/28/2023
Release Notes for Loupe Cell Browser 1.0
Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.5
See What's New in Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.5.
Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.4
- Adds version check to signal when new updates are available.
- Fixes issue that may block file opening and bug reporting when an HTTP proxy is active on a user's system.
- Fixes issue that may block file opening and bug reporting under certain custom network configurations.
Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.3 (Windows only)
- Fixes critical error with uninstaller program introduced in v1.0.1 (see advisory to safely remove Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.1 or 1.0.2)
Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.2
- Fixed problem where gene expression would not load for .cloupe files with
saved gene lists (affects 1.0.1 only)
- Adds more robust mechanisms to avoid being flagged by antivirus software.
Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.1
- Adds a legend to the color scale in gene expression view.
- Automatically removes clusters emptied as the result of manual assignment.
- Changes Windows installation; now prompts for the installation directory.
- Adds clearer copyright information, accessible from the Help menu.
- Fixed problem where gene expression points would appear the same color when using data derived from custom non-Ensembl references.
- Fixed problem where adding over 10 custom clusters per category would cause an error.
Loupe Cell Browser 1.0.0