Next GEM Technology for Single Cell Gene Expression
What is Next GEM?
Getting Started, Last Modified on August 9, 2021, Permalink
Learn more about the Next GEM Reagents and Chips for the Single Cell Gene Expression Solution
Next GEM is part of 10x Genomics’ commitment to continuous product improvements.
- Next GEM is a technology that is built on a new chip architecture
- Next GEM combines new chips and reagents
- Next GEM reagents are optimized for performance on the Next GEM microfluidic chips
The Chromium Next GEM Single Cell 3’ Reagent Kits v3.1 and Next GEM Chip G Single Cell Kits provide the same features and comparable assay performance as Single Cell 3’ Reagent Kits v3 and Chip B Single Cell Kits.
- High gene sensitivity, low multiplet rates
- Compatible with Feature Barcoding technology for Cell Surface Protein profiling or CRISPR Screening
- Robust workflow
- Simple chip loading
- Compatible with whole cells and nuclei
- Industry leading cell capture rates (~65%)
- Broad range of sample throughput (1-8 samples per chip)
- Broad range of cell throughput per sample (500 - 10,000 cells)
- Cell size flexibility - no lower limits
Next GEM technology is also enabled for the Single Cell Gene Expression HT Solution with Feature Barcode technology (2,000 - 20,000 cells per sample) and the Single Cell Gene Expression LT Solution with Feature Barcode technology (100-1,000 cells per sample).
Selecting the correct User Guide for the standard assay:
Selecting the correct User Guide for the high throughput (HT) assay:
Selecting the correct User Guide for the low throughput (LT) assay: