, printed on 02/25/2021
Technique Update for Loading non-Next GEM Chips
Learn more about a change in the recommended chip loading technique
What do I need to know?
- 10x Genomics is committed to providing customers the best experience to
support their research needs.
- We have observed that it is possible for users to damage the intricate
microfluidic features on our non-Next GEM chips when loading according to our
current training guidance. The damage to these features can result in the chip
not performing as expected. Though this is covered under our warranty for the
chips, we feel strongly that loss of customer samples and time merit a change
to our guidance.
- To reduce this risk, we are recommending a change to a more robust technique
for loading our non-Next GEM Chips A, B and E.
- Please note that Genome, Single Cell CNV (Chip C and Chip D), and all Next GEM
chips (Chip G and Chip H) are not impacted by this technique update.
New How-To Video Available
Please click HERE
to view a video demonstration of the updated technique.
- Single Cell 3’ (v3 Chemistry)
- Single Cell Immune Profiling (v1 Chemistry)
- Single Cell ATAC (v1 Chemistry)